don't postpone joy

Monday, October 31, 2005

Hallowboring


this is it for me in the Halloween department this year. In spite of the lack of costume, I am feeling very
trick or treat-ish. Maybe it's my vitamins. Whatever it is, it hardly seems fair to be so "in the spirit" with no outlet...one of my bosses blew in my ear this morning (trust me, it's much more harmless than it seems) he almost got the surprise of his life!
still several hours left of work today. I guess I could actually DO work, and get my mind off all this tricking and treating~
just 30 more seconds...if I could be anywhere with anyone doing anything...hhmmmmm

Ps
I've come back to read my own blog.
Don't think I don't know what a dork I am
I'm cracking up

2 Comments:

At 31 October, 2005 11:09, Blogger Unknown said...

Um, well..... "dork" might be a bit harsh....

How about... singularly unique?

;-)

 
At 31 October, 2005 17:31, Blogger Eddie said...

Cute pin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home